Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 2 in China

Guiyuan Buddhist Temple

After I woke up, I headed to Guiyuan Temple. Guiyuan Temple was built in 1658. It was the first Chan temple to be built in Hubei. After going there, I went to East Lake. I was happy to see that the admission was free. It is the biggest recreation and amusement park in Wuhan City. East Lake was so interesting that I skipped lunch to stay a bit longer. I was so hungry when it was time for dinner. I was thankful to find a Pizza Hut. The food from the night before made me feel a little sick. The Pizza Hut was pretty nice but definitely different. It was nice to find some familiar food for a night. After I ate my pizza, I headed to the Hubei Provincial Museum that was also free. It has a lot of musical instruments and bronze wares. After that, I went back to my hotel and went straight to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment