Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 7 in China

A part of Fengdu Ghost City

Today was my last day and I spent it in Chongqing. The first place I went to there was Three Gorges. It is a pretty scenic area. It runs along the Yangtze River and is about 200 kilometers in length. It is an important region in China. It includes the Qutang Gorge, the Wu Gorge, and the Xilang Gorge. After that, I went to Dazu Grottoes. There are 78 carved statues there. There are 60,000 carvings there all together. My favorite place I went to that day was Fengdu Ghost City. It has been around for about 2,000 years. A lot of people say that it is the best place to learn about Chinese ghost culture. It is mostly just a stop for people on the Yangtze River cruise now. I ate my last dinner in China at Jiang Bei. It was really good. The food was really hot but I still enjoyed it. After I ate, I headed back to Wuhan to fly back.

No comments:

Post a Comment