Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 5 in China

Nanhu Lake Park

I traveled to Nanning the next morning. I couldn’t resist not going to Mt. Qingxiu. The people here call it the green lung of the city. This range is made up of 18 peaks. It was originally named Qingshan. It is known for its beauty and clear waters. I ate lunch at Babel. They have great burgers and the fries are home made. It was really good. After lunch, I went to the Guangxi Ethnic Relics Center. It is a combination of knowledge and entertainment. Everything there is outside so of course the weather was nice. I had a good time there learning about the Zhuang people and the types of homes that they lived in. The whole thing took up 24,000 square meters. After I was finished there, I went to the Nanhu Lake Park. The admission was free, which was pretty exciting. There are various different plants there and a great view of the city. I stayed at the Nanning Marriott Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment