Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 6 in China

Some scenery at Qianling Park

Next thing I knew, I was in Guiyang at the Tianhe Pool. It was pretty cool. It is basically water surrounded by cliffs. The water looks kinda green but it isn’t because the water is dirty, it is because of the calcified rocks. The Tianhe Pool covers 15 kilometers. Afterwards, I went to Qianling Park. It is a beautiful park I didn’t have the best experience with the monkeys though. They will attack guests in order to get food. I didn’t get attacked but the man walking next to me did. I laughed but felt a little bad after I did. Then, I went to Hongfu Temple. This temple was originally built in 1667.The bell in the bell tower weighs about 3,300 pounds! The place was crowded but still very interesting. I ate at Guizhou Long Seafood. I love seafood so my money was well spent there. I stayed at the Ramada Plaza Hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment