Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 1 in China

My Choice Restaurant

Today was the beginning of a very exciting trip. I got off of my exhausting plane ride from Morgantown, West Virginia to Wuhan, China. It was a nine hour trip with only two stops. I left at 10:37 a.m. and arrived at 7:15 p.m. in Morgantown but 7:15 a.m. here in Wuhan.  I am staying in Wuhan for two nights in the Marco Polo Hotel. Today, I visited the Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge and the Yellow Crane Tower then had lunch at My Choice.  After lunch I went to the Wuhan Zoo.  I do not recommend this zoo. It was probably the worst experience I’ve had. The management was horrible and there was trash everywhere. Some exhibits looked closed but if you moved the trash you could see that they weren’t. My first day was pretty interesting. It was good for the most part but I do hope this trip gets better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment